Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A New Journey

well, i was always wondering about blogging...i remember the days (of course, as we all might have seen in some old b/w movies...) keeping a dairy below the pillow and writing few words in for the day before going to bed...and always worried whether anybody will look in to this.

I too tried doing this in my student days...and drop the idea later as it was resulted in a new avenue for my best friends to know more about my new g.f. :)

coming back to the point, let me start blogging from today (thanks to manju...who always prompt me whenever he writes something new and trust me half the time i understand only half of it....)

well, to begin with, i am seriously thinking what should i write here and to whom i should show...i might write about that something more exciting to me like 'Sonnets of Shakespeare', or 'Theories of Psychology from Sigmund Freud' or ' my latest visit to Munnar and Kodai', or ' new methods of data mining' or the 'best local search engine in india'.... and so many other things..

hope some one reads it


: Vijay - 12th May 2009

2 comments:

  1. My sincere request to you, pl don't write about "sonnets....", "physcology...." ;)

    Happy blogging dude...

    Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging. I have enjoyed doing it and I am sure you will also have fun.

    The best part of blogging is that you don't have to think so much about what topic to write about.

    Birla

    ReplyDelete